WHAT IS A BAIL BOND?
When you are charged with a criminal offense the court will assign a hearing date while you await trial. Before you can be released from jail to insure you return for your hearing date the court will require you to post bail. The judge uses several parameters in order to set the bail amount. We will work with you and explain the process.
WE SERVICE BONDS TO
- Adams County Sheriff
- Buffalo County Jail
- Nebraska Correctional Center for Women
- Nebraska Department of Correctional Services
- Nebraska State Penitentiary
- Phelps County Corrections & Surrounding Areas
- Scotts Bluff County Detention Center
- Tecumseh State Correctional Institution
We are located nearby and meet at your location in a timely manner. Our experienced licensed agents work systematically to ensure a quick release, so you can get back to your normal life. We are available 24/7, so you don’t need to stay in jail any longer than necessary. Tim’s Bail Bonds takes the headache and stress out of the process for our clients.